Aumentar tipo de fuente letras - Add fonts to LightBurn?

Hola, me gustaria saber si se puede poner mas estilos de fuentes letras en lb,y como hacerlo.gracias gran comunidad LB.

Hello, I would like to know if you can put more styles of fonts letters in lb, and how to do it.thanks great community LB.

ÂżCuales la sistema operativo? DeberĂ­as instalar mas estilos de fuentes letras por la sistema operativo y LightBurn deberĂ­a verlos
Tambien, tenga en cuenta que no va a conseguir mucha ayuda aqui por espanol.

Which operating system? You should install more styles of fonts by the operating system and LightBurn should see them
Also, keep in mind that you will not get much help here in Spanish.

1 Like

LightBurn uses your system fonts. Restart LightBurn after you install a new font and it will then become available from the ‘Text’ tool.

LightBurn usa las fuentes de su sistema. Reinicie LightBurn despuĂ©s de instalar una nueva fuente y luego estarĂĄ disponible desde la herramienta ‘Texto’.

1 Like

Hola doggabilidad.
el sistema operativo es windows 8.1.
Lo de español no lo entendi muy bien.querias decir que tienes algo contra los españoles o es simplemente por el lenguaje.si es por el lenguaje yo uso el traductor de google que traduce que da pena pero con eso me voy arreglando y si es que tienes algo contra los españoles hay ya no te puedo ayudar.si te sirve de algo soy de galicia un pueblo casi independiente de españa.De todas formas muchas gracias por tu respuesta me ha servido de mucho, y por las otras respuestas tambien.

Hello doggability.
The operating system is windows 8.1.
I did not understand the Spanish thing very well. You would like to say that you have something against the Spaniards or it is simply because of the language. If it is because of the language I use the google translator that translates that it is sad but with that I am getting ready and if you have something against the Spaniards there is no longer I can help you. If it helps you, I am from Galicia, a town almost independent of Spain. Anyway, thank you very much for your response has helped me a lot, and for the other answers too.

¥No quiero decir cualquier cosa contra los españoles o por el lenguaje! He estado aprender español durante 7 años y estoy agradecido hablar aqui. No uso el traductor de google traducir de inglés a español.

En mi primer post, quise decir que porque casi todos en este forum hablan solo inglés, no lo harås mucho ayuda aqui.

I don’t want to say anything against the Spaniards or by language! I have been learning Spanish for 7 years and I am grateful to speak here. Do not use the google translate translator from English to Spanish.

In my first post, I meant that because almost everyone in this forum speaks only English, you won’t do much help here.

We’re completely happy with any language posted here, and we’ll use the Google Translate service to translate questions, and alter posts to include the translations. You are welcome to use Spanish or any other language on our forum.

Estamos completamente satisfechos con cualquier idioma publicado aquí, y utilizaremos el servicio Google Translate para traducir preguntas y modificar publicaciones para incluir las traducciones. Puede usar español o cualquier otro idioma en nuestro foro.

Ok. Thanks for letting me know. That is not the case with most forums.

Google Translator has its shortcomings. For example I typed " No uso el traductor de google traducir 
" which means “I do not use the google translator 
” and it translated it as “Do not use 
”, an imperative, which is not what I meant at all.

It’s not perfect, but LightBurn has customers in a LOT of countries, and the app itself is translated into about 16 languages, so we want to at least try. :slight_smile:

Cool. I want to LightBurn to be as successful as possible. Its one of the best applications I’ve ever used.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.