AWC Controller connection issues

HI, This is my 2nd post as i posted an issue of a AWC608 controller which worked fine in lasercad but wouldn’t work in the lightburn software. So i thought i would upgrade to the later AWC7824 touch screen controller which i have done, i have installed all the kit but once again the light burn software will not detect this controller, i have tried manually inputting it and it still doesn’t work, it connect to lasercad straight away. I though being a modern controller this would not have any issues, how wrong,

Also unrelated does anyone know the password to access the manufactures setting on the AWC7824, i need to change datum and direction key movement but it seems like its password protected and they are not replying to emails, i will not be buying an AWC controller again

I think the password is the model number, 7824

Thankyou Patrick yes that correct many thanks for the help regards

I have now managed to gain access to all setting, also i have the AWC7824 controller now working in Lightburn, the issue i have ( and its probably me being stupid) but any part i go to cut does not cut to size, its much larger, anyone point me in the direction of fixing this?

I can tell how to do it in LaserCad, I know there is a similar feature in LB but not sure under which menu.

Create a box or line of a known length (the longer is usually more accurate) send it to the laser then measure the result.

In LaserCad system options select Manufacturer setting then click on the 3 dots next to the axis you want to alter, fill in the results of your expected size and the resuling size.

That’s great thanks, makes sense now

Much appreciated

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.