Oh interesting. Based on their description, I figured they were working with you on it. From their site:
LightObject’s R6 DSP is based on the popular Ruida 6445G and is similar in many ways. However, the R6’s software is being actively developed for LightObject while the Ruida 6445G has many software issues that will likely never be patched.
Common supplemental software includes but is not limited to CorelDRAW, AutoCAD, Illustrator, Inkscape, and more. By supporting file transfer directly over flash drives and other USB media devices, the R6 eliminates the need for an external PC. While the R6 runs on LaserCad software natively, it also supports LightBurn. LightBurn is a third-party laser software that gives users access to a very intuitive interface allowing them to complete work with little to no training.
This laser controller is compatible with U-Disk, USB, and Network communications, providing the end-user with ample flexibility.
The R6 also includes 4th axis support for rotary attachments. We offer a high-precision rotary attachment (Model #: ECNC-RTY9001) which allows engraving of rounded objects such as wine bottles, tumblers, and more. Virtually any rounded shape is possible when utilizing our rotary attachment.
- Dynamic color LCD screen shows work progress
- 4th axis support rotary
- Fast X,Y pan control
- Supports real time X-Y coordinate display
- Controllable starting point and parking location
- Cutting & engraving can be done together
- Multiple layers for speed & power control
- Multiple pass engraving or cutting per layer
- Extended guideline for cutting enchantment. Great help for cutting circular objects
- On-board Bios upgrade
- Network connection for faster file download
- USB interface for OS upgrade
- Z axis speed control (on LCD)
- Intelligent art work arrangement helps save materials
- Graphic job simulation - Job time calculator
- many more features…
The Ruida DSP controller card is known for its great quality with its user-friendly RDWorks software. We are very proud to be a Ruida supplier!