Axis direction swapped post update to creality firmware ver 3.0.24

Yeah just like that as soon as I updated the firmware which I would assume because the firmware was a year old when I got my laser was already up to date I just didn’t notice. I updated it and the laser started going in the wrong directions ex would go to the right when homing and why would go forward instead of the rear when homing my homing position is lower left. Light burn set doesn’t seem to respond when adding that the working limits are 210 mm by 210 mm. What I would like is a picture of the machine settings for someone else’s falcon controller or a profile to download. When I go to edit machine settings in light burn I probably can just swap one of these settings in here but I’m not sure which one.

Seems like you may have downloaded wrong firmware for your machine.

It’s the only falcon one firmware I have found. Do you have a link to something I might be missing

Redo your device settings.

Thank you for your advice. Redo them to what exactly?

you can change the direction for all axes in machine settings

If homing and work areas are off, you can import your device settings if you saved them or go thru setup in laser window device.

Unfortunately in my excitement when the thing was new I did not save the settings, if someone has similar stuff ender 3 s1 pro 10w laser, I could use a copy of machine settings for import?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.