Ayuda en español - para MAC BOOK

Hola, tengo una macbook pro, estoy intentando conectar mi maquina laser pero no me aparece y no puedo cortar, estoy con la version de prueba y quisiera asegurarme antes de comprarla que funciona muy bien con mi maquina.

Hello, I have a macbook pro, I am trying to connect my laser machine but it does not appear and I cannot cut, I am with the trial version and I would like to make sure before buying it that it works very well with my machine.

Thanks for reaching out. Looking at your profile I see you list “LASEA” as your machine. I do not see a listing for the motion control system used to drive this laser.

Is this the company that produces this laser?

What else can you tell us about your laser system? From what I see, these are fiber-based lasers, which we do not currently support.

Gracias por contactarnos. Al mirar su perfil, veo que enumera “LASEA” como su máquina. No veo una lista del sistema de control de movimiento utilizado para impulsar este láser.

¿Es esta la empresa que produce este láser?

¿Qué más puede decirnos sobre su sistema láser? Por lo que veo, estos son láseres basados en fibra, que actualmente no admitimos.

hola, gracias por contestar, el controlador es RUIDA y con ese nombre mi maquina puede mandar archivos a la maquina, pero tengo problemas con el area de impresión.

Hello, thanks for answering, the controller is RUIDA and with that name my machine can send files to the machine, but I have problems with the printing area.

Yes, LightBurn supports the Ruida family of motion controllers. You did not answer what type of laser is used in this system. I would still like to know that, please.

Please explain what “…but I have problems with the printing area.” means, exactly.

Sí, LightBurn es compatible con la familia de controladores de movimiento Ruida. No respondió qué tipo de láser se utiliza en este sistema. Aún me gustaría saber eso, por favor.

Explique qué “… pero tengo problemas con el área de impresión”. significa, exactamente.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.