Beta 1.5 issue - calibrate galvo lens

So I install the new Beta 1.5 to try out the new Calibrate Galvo Lens feature, but I keep getting a popup that says “one or more shapes are crossing the edge of the machine workspace and will not be sent. Continue?” I cannot seem to resolve this issue. I have tried clearing my previous CORFile, I have restarted the computer on multiple occasions, I have tried plugging in the Laser in a different port. I can still use lightburn like usual, the only thing that does not seem to work is the calibrate feature. I have tried the Calibration with the workspace being clear and with shapes in place and it does not work in either situation. I can go back to COR but I do not get the accuracy that many people are talking about with the new feature. If someone can help, that would be great!

This warning can simply be turned off by going to Edit > Settings and turning off this switch:

Mine is off, and I wrote that feature, so it’s possible it would’ve triggered for me too if I had enabled it. I’ll take a look.

You can turn it back on again after calibrating. Let me know if that doesn’t work for you.

I just tried this with that setting enabled and I don’t get the warning. It would be worth you submitting an email to LightBurn support. Go to Help > Generate Support Data and paste what it generates into the message as well so we can check your settings.

I was trying to calibrate for a new 70x70 lens using 1.5.02 and hitting this issue. For “Field Size & Test Area” I have a working area of 70mm, a box size of anything (even 25mm), and various choices on the Laser Output Settings page.

The message I’m getting is “Cut might be out of bounds due to overscan settings - Continue anyway?” (dialog title “Cut out of bounds - LightBurn 1.5.02”).

In case it’s relevant, in the Devices list, I have a gantry CO2 (Ruida), a couple diode lasers (grbl), and this fiber laser (JCZFiber).

(I’m emailing this, with the Generate Support Data output, to LightBurn support.)

I went into one of my diode laser device workspaces in LightBurn and tried setting overscan off on layer 01, but it didn’t seem to do anything when I switched back. Making the fiber laser the default device also didn’t seem to do anything. I was just going to go to work when I tried once more (with 25mm as the box size), and it didn’t give me the message this time. Instead, it marked this:

Is there any reason the Lightburn wouldn’t save me device settings after galvo lens calibration? I’ve tried a couple times, everything looks good, I click done and then it doesn’t save.

It should absolutely save the changes. I’ve also fixed the “shapes crossing the workspace” issue with lenses smaller than 100mm.