Big Shout out to LB ..Playing with New Fiber

@Texaswoodcnc no stainless yet

Just used Jackā€™s test settingsā€¦ Nitronic 50 HS and got adjusted to get black. Looking good, needs some tweaking and Iā€™ll be there. 50mm/s, 75% power, 0.005 interval, 125hz. One thing I canā€™t find is the Q Pulseā€¦ might have my machine set up wrong in Lightburn.

Glad you got a markā€¦

If you have a Raycus or some types of JPT, the q-pulse is not something the user can changeā€¦

What is the source in your machine?

:smile_cat:

Itā€™s a JPT M7.

You might need to enable it in the settings ā€¦

Excellent. Iā€™ll have a look in the morning! Thanks bud!

Do you have the foot switch?

I have mine set to 14ā€¦ start marking entry on the right in the io port section.

If you bring up this window and activate the switch, the block will turn green, indicating the signal number you need to useā€¦

I mentioned this because I configured a couple lenses and this information was not part of itā€¦ so my foot switch didnā€™t workā€¦ just an fyiā€¦

So the setting worked well. Now Iā€™m playing with material tests. I donā€™t use the foot switch yet so havenā€™t hooked it up. :slight_smile:

Now if I could get the test patterns to print so I can read them. :))

Oh and goofed on that one, had the interval test in inches instead of mm. :smiley:

Also used power instead of interval on that oneā€¦ itā€™s a definite learning curve. :blush:

Might be easily fixed by swapping the which is the X axes in the Device Settingsā€¦

Iā€™ll give it a shot. Thanks again for taking the time to assist!! Itā€™s definitely appreciated!

No perspirationā€¦

Good luck

Worked like a champ! Again, thanks!

:+1:

They have that wet plate Collodion lookā€¦ :slight_smile:

FU$$ING AMAZING! Great job! I need to save my allowance and get one of those.

1 Like