Bild wird falsch dargestellt (Image is displayed incorrectly)

Hallo Zusammen

Habe heute ein Bild gelasert, oder wollte zumindest🙈

Das einte ist auf LightBurn und das andere die Arbeit vom Laser.

Was mache ich falsch?

Hello everyone

I lasered a picture today, or at least wanted to🙈

is on LightBurn and the other is the work of the laser.

What am I doing wrong?

Try sending your file up for inspection.

1 Like

To rule out that the error is not in the project, it is more interesting to see the lbrn2 file itself.

[quote=“bernd.dk, post:4, topic:132211, full:true”]
To rule out that the error is not in the project, it is more interesting to see the lbrn2 file its

Wo finde ich dies?

Your project itself I mean. The file you save what you are working with and has the extension .lbrn2

Ich verstehe nicht ganz was du meinst.

Dies ist die Grund-Datei

Du hast den Algorithmus nicht verstanden, den du benutzt. Du benutzt Graustufen, hast aber bei min und max 15% eingetragen. Dann hast du auch keine Graustufen, sondern nur eine Stufe, immer 15%. Daher sendet LightBurn auch nichts anderes.
Also: entweder du machst einen Test, welche Grauwerte du wirklich benutzen willst, oder aber besser, du nimmst den Algorithmus “Threshold” oder “Schwellenwert”. Der ist nämlich genau für so ein Bild gemacht. Und guck mal durch die Hilfe, was für Algorithmen es noch gibt, man kann da extrem viele Optionen einstellen, die man auch erstmal verstehen muss :slight_smile:

You have not understood the algorithm you are using. You are using grayscale, but have entered 15% for min and max. Then you have no grayscale, but only one level, always 15%. This is why LightBurn does not send anything else.
So: either you make a test, which gray values you really want to use, or better, you use the algorithm “Threshold”. This is made for exactly such an image. And have a look through the help to see what other algorithms are available, you can set an extremely large number of options that you need to understand first :slight_smile:

:+1::+1:

Jetzt habe ich es verstanden.
Herzlichen Dank

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.