Bought Lightburn G-code licence try Lightburn DSP licence

Hi, I bought a license witth gcode key. Now I would like to try Lightburn with DSP licence. But before i buy it I would like to try it. How do I do that ?

In LightBurn, go to Help —> License Management. You can deactivate your license which will put you back on a trial, where all the devices are enabled. If the trial is expired, copy and paste the trial ID into an email to our support at lightburnsoftware dot com and we can extend the trial for you.

Make sure you have your license key before you do any of this.

If the new DSP device works well with LightBurn, you can upgrade your key on our website.

OK,
Thank you very much.

I have another question. I try to add new device. It found lihuiyu usb device. After filing name and work size I pressed add, but nothing was added.

The M2Nano and similar boards are not supported by LightBurn. You would have to replace that board in order to be able to use LightBurn.

Ok, thank you. Please what kind of board are you suggesting to use?

Now I find this:

Yes, use that guide to verify that you have an M2Nano.

The Cohesion3D LaserBoard is one option and will directly swap in to replace an M2Nano style board in a K40, and can also be used for larger and different machines. It has built in Trinamic stepper drivers for super smooth and quiet motor performance, native support for a Z Table and Rotary attachment, the ability to hook up a screen, and comes with a power supply included to power it since the K40 cannot provide enough power to run everything I just said. (Note that I am the creator of this board)

You should confirm and tell us what kind of machine you have and what kind of controller it has.

Board in the laser is m2nano. It’s chinese 40W laser. I bought it for $200 and it’s just terrible. My plan is to use mirors and co2 and build bigger and better machine. What will be best for this poject ? Cohesion3D LaserBoard or Arduino uno with cnc shield and grbl ?

If I will buy Cohesion3D LaserBoard, from where it will be shipped ?

Shipping is from USA. If you are an international customer then you will have import tax/ charges based on your country.

You can review this buyer’s guide to determine what you may need:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.