Bug report: Fill layer only filling partway when in certain spots on the bed

I’m having a weird bug in Lightburn where fill layers are only engraving part way. The preview shows only a fraction of it getting filled then it just stops. The time estimation seems to agree that it would only be filling a small part of what its supposed to be.

It is also dependent on where the shape is on the bed. If I move it to other spots on the bed the preview shows it working normally. I still haven’t found exactly what the pattern is for where it works properly but annoyingly it always seems to not work when its put at the origin.

See attached image. As you can see less than a quarter of the shape is actually being filled.

It looks like the top of the design is placed outside the workspace. If you nudge the design fully away from the perimeter of the workspace does it then show in Preview?

If that doesn’t resolve it are you able to share the .lbrn file here for review?

1 Like

Nope, it’s at 0, 0, everything is within the work space. Also I have tried nudging it slightly more into the workspace and this doesn’t fix the issue.

Check out the highlight here. Those areas look outside the workspace:

Can you upload the .lbrn file here for review?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.