Burin in landscape

Can anyone give me some advice please? I am trying to engrave a plaque for someone, a simple thin, just really GOOD LUCK
EMILY
XXXX.
It needs to be in landscape and not portrait, the only way I have found to do it is to type the letters and then rotate them by 90 degs but I am having a job getting the spacing right and the alignment, is there another way? I have to have this done by tonight and painted and dried! any help or suggestions much appreciated.

Hi Marc,
Been trying it myself but the only way i can find is by doing it as you’ve been.

Please show what you mean by “landscape and not portrait”. This could be interpreted several ways. :slight_smile:

Rather than burning across the shortest part of the board [portrait] I want to burn text along the longest side of the board Landscape, thus far the only way I have been able to do this is to type one letter at a time rotate through 90 degrees then carry on doing this with the rest of the text, I wondered if there was another way to do this as getting spacing and alignment correct is a bit of a challenge, Kris1 is also having the same problem.

Hi Chris
Seems like this is the only way, just a pain getting everything aligned, ah well as they say practice makes perfect!

Why not create the entire project, group and then rotate the whole thing?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.