Buttons reversed

I press the left or right button in LB and the laser head moves left or right, but up and down are reversed (in LB), on the RUIDA control panel it works fine.

Pressing up goes down and down goes up…

How can I “switch” these?

Thanks!

Where do you have the Machine Origin set in your Device Profile? For Ruida controllers, this is typically set to where the system homes.

1 Like

Hey!
Sorry for the late reply, had some computer woes…

The system currently homes to top left, but in my device profile I have it set to bottom left as advised somewhere in LBs help documents (if memory serves me right)

Should I change this to where the system homes?

Thanks!

This is for GCode controllers only, not Ruida. A Ruida controller should have the origin corner set to where it homes.

Will try that, thanks Oz!

OT:
@ Rick, how many times have you been told this or used this: :grin:

Screen Shot 2020-02-27 at 1.18.22 AM

I am not sure to what you are referring. :no_mouth:

1 Like

:laughing:
It’s a comedy skit from Chapelle Show.

He did one on Prince:

and one on Rick James (the singer) not you :wink:

:shushing_face:

I continue to refuse to acknowledge what you are saying. Will never acknowledge having to deal with having a famous name while traveling the world for Symantec, 3 am knocks on my hotel room door by a bunch of giggling Girls, being granted VIP access until showing up and looking VERY different, refusal to book large (75 personal) dinner party at Mariott Marque - NYC rotating restaurant because “we had to through you out the last time” and having to go there in person to show that it was not me.

I don’t know what you are talking about. :wink:

I had a programming buddy who was like you, his name was John Holmes … :grin:
Even though the “real” John Holmes had died years back my pal loved to tell people to ‘Google him’ :smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.