Camera Alignment issue- Macbook Big Sur Won’t capture image

I tried following some of the other threads but I keep getting stuck on Alignment/Capture.

I’ve made sure I have the most recent software update, but my settings still doesn’t give me the option to change my settings to Default Capture System.

I seem to get a decent score on the Calibrate Camera Lens, but then it does nothing on the Calibrate Camera alignment.

I’m sure it’s probably something silly I’m missing, but would appreciate assistance!

IMG_6205

Are you going through a USB hub? How are you connected to the camera? You may want to try connecting directly to your computer.

If that does not work try using “Default” resolution. You may need to go through calibration again if the resulting captured image resolution is different than what was captured for the initial calibration.

Not using a hub. I have the USB cord connected directly to my computer. I just tried the “default” resolution and the live feed wouldn’t work at all. I’m going to try upgrading my OS to Monterey and see if that helps because right now, the most recent LB software update and Big Sur on my laptop are not friends. LB crashes almost immediately after reopening every time.

Upgrading the OS to Monterey seemed to do the trick. I was able to get the camera up and aligned with no issues.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.