Camera alignment not being kept

I have just purchased a new camera from Comgrow for my Atomstack A20. I set it up, calibrated it (First the lens then the alignment) and adjusted it with a Y shift of 4 to get it exact. I clicked the “Save Settings” button. (Nothing appeared to happen but I trusted the software) It was doing well. Until I powered down the software and started a new image. All my settings were lost and I had to re-calibrate the alignment to even get my “Update Overlay” button to highlight. Next after redoing everything, I used the “Export Camera Settings” option. Closed down Lightburn and started again, began by importing the settings. Now I could get the “Update Overlay” button to work but my shift settings were not saved and they were very different this time from before. Do I need to recalibrate this every time I need to use it? This is very upsetting as I was really looking forward to being able to use this feature of the software. To be clear, as long as I do not shut down the software, it works fine. But that is not a solution. Help? What am I doing wrong? What does the “Save Settings” button do? What is exported with the export option?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.