Camera Image Blurry

Hi all

I purchased a camera & mount from lightburn (5mp 90deg) to use on my Bodor 0506. Ruida controller, 600x500 bed and camera height from bed is 700mm. Also using a Mac.

I’ve tried everything, read lots of posts on here and can’t for the life of me get a clear image.

When calibrating the camera lens, the image is being captured at 320x240. I’ve gone into the preferences in LB and selected the highest resolution.

I’m not sure what else I can do, or try. I’ve taken the lens film off and i’ve tried to get the best focus on the manual lens, but its far from clear.

Would really appreciate any help you could offer as I’m pulling my hair out. :weary:

Also using version 0.9.19

Thanks
Audrey

Which version of MacOS? If it’s capturing at 320x240 that’s wrong. Try this for me:

• Run LightBurn
  • Go to Help > Enable Debug Loggin
  • Go to Tools > Calibrate Camera Lens
  • Choose your camera
  • Take a single capture of the dots pattern
  • Quit the program

In your Documents folder you should find a file called LightBurnLog.txt. Attach it here and I can take a look. LightBurn on MacOS should automatically be choosing the highest camera resolution.

Hi Oz

Thanks, log attached below. Also, I’m using an iMac on High Sierra

Thanks
Audrey

LightBurnLog.txt (559 Bytes)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.