Camera issues on Lightburn Pro 2.1.04 and thunder nova 24 plus laser

I’m using LightBurn Pro 2.1.04 on a Mac with a Thunder Laser Nova Plus 24 and its built-in overhead camera. I have completed the lens calibration and believe the camera alignment is now correct. The live camera feed appears in the Cameras panel, but when I click Update Overlay, the camera image does not appear over the LightBurn laser-bed workspace. Changing the opacity affects the workspace


grid, which suggests an overlay is present, but the actual camera view is not visible on the bed. Has anyone experienced this or know which setting could prevent the camera feed from displaying as the workspace overlay?

Have you also completed workspace alignment?

I believe I did that correctly too although this is the best coverage I could get after multiple attempts

…sorry, but it needs to be redone. Either your lens calibration is wrong or you haven’t aligned your camera correctly to the workspace, I’m guessing the latter.

Ok thank you. Any tips on how to do it properly? I’ve tried manual and automatic and can’t seem to get the full bed.

The live view seems to be from the front with the lid closed.

Are you doing all the camera stuff with the lid open, so the camera is roughly centered above (“overhead”) the platform?

If not, that’s the problem.

I was doing it with the lid closed. Thank you so much I will try it with it open!

It worked! Thank you so much!

Yay!

:partying_face: