Camera not working. Can't select my camera. FIXED

Hi. I’m new to lasers and need help getting my camera set up.
I just installed a new camera (Anker PowerConf C200) on my laptop running Windows 11 Home. I set all permissions to allow any app or program to access the camera. In lightburn the camera is detected but when I select it nothing happens. The “next” button doesn’t work. The built-in camera on the laptop is displayed also, but if I select that camera the same thing happens. Both of the cameras work fine outside of lightburn . I have the newest version 1.3.01 of lightburn. Any fix for this? Thanks!

Try changing your ‘Camera Capture System’ from ‘Custom’ to ‘Default’ in your LightBurn settings.

I made the change to “default”. Now the built-in laptop cam is available in the menu and works but the Anker C200 (USB) is listed but still not selectable. Thanks

UPDATE
After changing to default capture system in Lightburn settings, I made the following changes: In the windows device settings, I disabled the built-in laptop cam. I then enabled the laptop camera and a popup appeared saying it discovered a new device. I enabled the new device and now the USB cam and the laptop cam are both available for use in Lightburn. I selected the USB cam and now I’m good to go. Thanks for your help!

1 Like

This is a fantastic discovery for Windows 11 devices. Many thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.