Camera Overlay Does Not Cover Work Area

Specs:
BossLaser2440 100watt
Camera: Lightburn 90mm
Camera Calibration: All captured images less or equal to .09
Camera Alignment: Image scaled to 275% and engraved into 1/4" birch ply.

As you can see from the attached picture the image does not cover but a portion of my bed. When I tell the laser headed to position over a corner of the tabletop (in the image) the laser head positions to an offset location towards the interior of the tabletop.

I thought maybe I need to make my own camera alignment target that covers my entire bed, but I wanted to see if anyone else has encountered this issue first.

Thank You,
Darryl

As you can see from the attached picture the image does not cover but a portion of my bed.

It looks like the image actually covers more than your cutting bed, yes? I can see all four glossy edges of the cutting bed frame plus other additional parts of the chassis, lid, front panel, side rails, etc., yes?

Did you run the alignment cut at 275%, then exit, then go back and tag the markers? If you go back through the alignment dialog and forget to enter the same scale again, you’ll get this. Could that be it?

Oz,
Thank you for the quick response. I did run the alignment cut at 275% then I exited and tagged the markers. When I went back though I did not re-enter the 275%. However, before I saw your reply I tried it at 100% and it nearly covered the entire cutting area. I will go back and do it again at 275%. Thank You!

I misspoke. I meant to say the image did not cover the cutting window as it should.

I have an Boss HP2436 and I can not get the Alignment wizard to cut my image. No matter what scale I choose it tells me “Beyond Size”.

Getting this to work on an HP model is a little different - you have to put the controller itself in “machine zero” mode on the keypad, as there’s no way to set this from software.

Or you can manually set the user origin at 0,0, which could work as well.

OK, thanks I will give it a try.