Camera selection causing crash

Yes, it’s possible. The code looks for things that appear to be circles, and there are a lot of them there. The best approach is to cover it with a sheet or blanket. The camera doesn’t even have to be mounted in the machine for this part.

1 Like

Okay, I realized I used the other side of this panel on previous attempts… I think the camera was picking up all the holes, as you mentioned. I flipped it back and ran it again and no issues. THANK YOU!

I never even considered that, but yes, that makes sense.

If I may ask another question - I am happy with the camera setup and calibration - however, now, for some reason, when I select “Window” then “Camera Control” — there is no window that pops up. It was working a bit ago and now it does not. I restarted the software, the laser, and the camera with no success. As a test, I clicked on Camera Calibration again and Lightburn sees the camera there.

Re-launch the software while holding the Shift key, or go to Window > Reset to default layout. Sounds like your window might be out of the display.

Fixed it, thank you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.