Camera setup problem

Hello, I have a problem with the camera when I press “update overlay”, it looks like this.
Appear vertically with zoom in image and not horizontal.

Please, how I can fix it?
My camera is LightBurn 140 degree

It’s just a guess, but did you perform the calibration centering steps in the correct one to four order? It might be necessary to repeat that sequence to get the rotation correct.

I just did 4 or 5 steps then press skip. I will try to doing all steps

I’m referring to the portion where you identify location one and click on the cross hairs as tightly as you can, then move to location two, etc. The first set of steps with the calibration card appear to have gone well for you, as your image is not distorted.

I’m not sure what the mirrored numbers mean, unless they are directly related to out-of-order cross hair clicking.

Thaaaaaanks it’s work know :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::ok_hand:t2:

I just plugged my camera in and get a pop up that windows cannot recognize the device? is there software/driver? no install instructions so I’m lost.

What version of Windows do you have? For Win8 or later there is no driver required. For Win7 you might need this one: https://www.theimagingsource.com/support/downloads-for-windows/device-drivers/icwdmuvccamtis/

This is what I get.

What version of Windows do you have?

Windows 10 64bit

Win10 shouldn’t need drivers. I’ll send a replacement out tomorrow when the post office is open again (it might be a day later - we’re out of stock on the 160 and expecting them tomorrow).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.