Camera will not allow me to configure

I’ve been trying to get my camera installed for some time now and the system refuses to allow me to click next to configure it in Lightburn. I can use it locally outside of the app so I know its at least working. I’m using a OV5648 based camera that I thought was supposed to be compatible. I’ve looked for new drivers but I allegedly have as new as I can get. I’ve uninstalled, re-installed. Running lightburn 1.3.01 on windows 10 with latest updates. I can see USB Camera in the calibration wizard, but when I select it I get a grayed out next button so I can do anything. I’ve tried moving the camera to different USB ports in the hopes it’s something easy like that to no avail.

I’ve been searching forums etc and I’ve not found a recommendation that’s worked thus far. Would love to hear what new ideas you can throw my way to see if I can get this resolved.

A couple of things to check:

1. Make sure you provide application access to both camera and microphone if the camera has a microphone
  2. You may want to explore changing between Custom and Default Camera Capture System in Edit->Settings to see if that makes a difference.

Thank you berainlb - after a week of trying, I opened the Windows Cam app and it showed up, then I swapped the settings from custom back to default in Lightburn. Magically it started working. I guess I just had to threaten it with a Lightburn Forum posting.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.