Can I edit a box made using festi.info once imported into lightburn?

I have created a box using festi.info and saved it as a lbrn2 file and was hoping to make some changes to the file but I can’t seem to edit it.

I have tried to ungroup as I thought this might be the issue but it isn’t.

What do I need to do?

Thanks

What are you trying to do?

I have used the divider tray template on boxes.py and have inserted 5 dividers which it places uniformly. However I would like them placed at regular intervals which I thought I would be able to do one imported into LightBurn. But I can’t see how to edit it.

Thanks

I just created one to mess with. Are you wanting to edit nodes? I had to select the shape and close the path. It then let me node edit the shape.

Thank you so much for taking the time to help!! I am completely new to this so apologies! I have done this and I can move the nodes around, however when I try to delete a node which the menu says is cmd + D on a Mac, it seems to duplicate the whole shape rather than delete a line or node. Any ideas why?

Than you so much :slight_smile:

Ah I have got it!!! It’s actually Ctrl + D :slight_smile:

When you have the Edit Nodes tool selected, you can just press the keys listed in the Tool Tip, without holding CMD (or the “⌃ / control” key on Mac). To delete a node, it’s just “D”.

CMD + D is the Duplicate hotkey. On Windows CTRL+D does the same.

1 Like