Can I use light burn with my Axiom CNC router with a J tech laser using RichAuto controller?

I have an Axiom Pro AR 8 router with a 4.2 W J tech laser.
The Richauto controller does not plug directly into my computer. Files must be transferred using a thumb drive from the computer to the controller. That said, will light burn work with this set up. If so, how do I configure LB so the files can be saved to a thumb drive and loaded into my controller. The laser will work with Aspire software. And I have a post processor that is compatible with this software. It appears that light burn is a much more robust software. It would be nice if I could use it. Any suggestions?

I would download it and see how/if it works.

Yeah, I tried that. hence the reason for my question.

In laser window you should be able to save your gcode.

The software needs to know what machine I have. Without being able to connect the machine directly to this software. It does not know what post processor to use. How can I tell the software what the post processor is? And where do I save it?

The details you supply while setting up the device will cover most of the bases:

Some additional configuration options for GRBL-based systems may be relevant, even for a machine using a different G-Code dialect & interpreter:

If this is a DSP controller, are you using that version of Lightburn?