Can not load Lightburn on new compture

My older computer is to slow to work. I delete Lightburn off of the old computer and tried to install on my new it will not let me. Lighburn will not let me, it says I have it loaded on to many computers. I only have it loaded on one computer.

You can deactivate the license from the old computer by going to Help->License Management or from anywhere else by using the License Portal.

Instead of deleting, you should have deregistered the old computer. This is done from within the LightBurn program. Now I think you have to ask LightBurn service to release the license from the old computer before you can use it on the new one.
I don’t think you can delete licenses/computer on the license page.

This is possible. Go to the “Activations” page one level lower than the License. Then select the specific computer with the activation and remove it.

You’re probably right, again :wink:

:grinning: I had to use it before which is why I was exposed to it. It was more convenient than deregistering it from the old computer at the time.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.