Can you recommend a Chinese 50w CO2 laser that works with LB?

Fooling around with LB I really like it, so like the subject says:
Can you recommend a Chinese 50w CO2 laser that works with LB?

if not out of the box I’m willing to fiddle with it (if there are guides),
my budget is under $2000 - so no Trotec honey for me :stuck_out_tongue: gotta be a China one.

I was looking at the k40’s, great price but the cutting area is too small, the $1500 range has a cutting area of 300x500 (according to the specs) which is more to my needs.

Thanks!

Well… basically any controller that is confirmed to work with lightburn :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The Lightburn website mentions the following:

We currently support most Ruida, Trocen, and GCode based controllers. Supported GCode controllers,include Grbl, Smoothieware, Grbl-LPC, and Marlin. Supported Ruida controllers include the RDC6442G/S, RDC6445G, RDC6332G, RDLC-320A, and R5-DSP. Supported Trocen controllers include the AWC708C, AWC608, and TL-3120. More controllers will be added soon, so if you don’t see yours listed, send us a message - maybe we’re already working on it!

If you have found a laser you like, maybe someone who owns it can confirm it works?

Edit: the following website also has some great information regarding the different types of controllers:
https://lasergods.com/controller-dsp-identification/

Personally I’d choose a Ruida or Smoothieware out of that list.

Thanks for the replies and especially for the links, will check them out and narrow my list :):blush::+1:

I use a Thunderlaser Nova 24 which works quite well with Lightburn and they have US-based sales and support. Just a brand for you to research.

I’m in Europe… :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.