Canadians looking to purchase Lightburn camera

For any Canadians looking to purchase a camera, I’d consider taking a chance on something other than the Lightburn option. I went with it because I did a bunch of research and I didn’t feel comfortable selecting anything I could find based on criteria (angle/resolution/size etc) and wanted something I know will work. I now wish I would have been patient, waited for my Laser to arrive and taken a chance on something on Amazon. As if we don’t get screwed enough on the exchange rate, UPS tacks on another $60 in port fees…to bring across the border…in 2023. I’ve never had to pay such a high percentage for something so minor. Sorry I knew I might have to pay border fees, but the camera and holder were $110, that’s over 50% of the cost! I’m in $240 at this point. Not worth it. Trust me and take the chances of doing a little research and buying something else and just sending it back if it doesn’t work out. We get the shaft as ever over here and as such, we need to take the appropriate precautions. Hope this helps someone. I like the people at Lightburn and this community, but for a small business, every dollar counts. Good luck.

Can’t agree more. I really wish americain companies would give a USPS option for shipping. It isn’t just UPS, all the shipping companies charge a brokerage fee, whereas USPS, the fee is included. I have stopped purchasing from companies that won’t stick the package in the mail. They don’t get it, and I know that I don’t count in the grand scheme of things to them, but I just can’t afford the shipping costs.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.