I cannot for the life of me get the software to “Capture Image” after installing the camera. Here is what I have done.
- Connected camera, it shows up in Lightburn and in FaceTime apps. (on a Mac mini)
- Focused the lens.
- Calibrated camera lens (using the 120 degree Lightburn camera, I clicked on the preset)
- Calibrate camera alignment did this with wood and paper. Click next and capture image doesn’t do anything.
- I am using an active USB extension, I tried without this directly into the Mac and same issue.
- The image is blown out so I turned the lights off, still nothing.
The documentation mentions a dot matrix that I need to print, I did not do this as I don’t have a regular printer handy, but I am assuming that isn’t the issue as the software itself mentions this new calibration pattern. One note, with the paper it cuts out the inside of the pattern so its pretty useless. but on the wood I got a good image