Cannot get AtomStack A1C camera to align correctly

Good evening! I have been trying to get my camera to properly align for 2 weeks now… I have uninstalled and reinstalled all drivers, the light burn software, and even swapped computers. Everytime I get it to be accurate - it’s always about 2 inches off. I have put the alignment card on the bare metal of the honeycomb mat, I have put it on a box, and both yield the same outcome…

here’s a link to it framing
IMG_7796.MOV

I know your not supposed to use the camera for a perfect placement, but it seems like it should be more accurate than this… I literally have to scoot the material over and down about 2 inches before “framing” it actually frames correctly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

One picture is missing that might be important
a) Picture of the camera and machine from the top (for positioning)
b) an overall picture of the machine and camera from the front

Ahh, I didn’t think of that. Here’s a top down shot, and a front, and side shot. Also, two photos of what I am trying to explain. So, I burned an image onto the piece of paper (home plate shape) and then am putting the baseball threads on it. Using framing, I have to move the threads up two full rows of grids in the preview pane to get it to where it actually needs to be

The camera seems to be, for the most part, ccentered on the bed
When you do the camera calibration, do the 1 2 3 4 targets match correctly with the positioning?

Seems you might be off calibration here or have a sort of offset

Try $# in console and see if ANY number is anything other than 0

Also make sure you have nothing on pointer offset in device settings

Did you align camera on honeycomb or wood height?

1 Like

On the honeycomb. In order to get the graphic centered - I have to run frame, then scoot the graphic over 2 grids and up 2 grids in LightBurn.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.