Can't get fire laser button to show

I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get the Fire Laser button to appear in the UI. I have enabled the button in settings and I have the Move window open and un-docked to make sure I can see the full window. I have closed and re-opened Lightburn multiple times and even restarted by computer, but no luck. I am not using a CO2 laser.

I really need a way to focus the laser for best results, so this is putting a bit of a damper on things!

There is another topic on this forum asking this, but there was not an answer beyond what I’ve already done above. I am within my 30 day trial, I’m not sure if that has anything to do with it…

Have you restarted the app? You enable the button, then re-start LightBurn.

I have, yeah. I even restarted my computer to make sure there wasn’t some background service running after I closed it.

Can you post a screen shot of your Device Settings window and the Move window?

Well, of course as I went to restart the program again and take a screenshot for you, it worked! I’m not sure why it took multiple tries, but I’m glad it’s there now.

Thanks!

1 Like

Interface buttons exist in a quantum state that often resolves to a fixed state when observed by the programmer. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

And repeated by the user.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.