Can't get the laser to home correctly

Looks like they do the job.

I see you have 2 of those connectors and you have them in the “Brain” area of the machine my connector is up top in the bay that the tube is in. I am not sure mine will be able to reach underneath like you have it. I like it where you have it though. I guess one connector for the hi line power to the tube and the other is power to the meter? Also, the diameter of the HV wire, the wire itself or the wire with the jacket?

The wire itself. I purchased a pair of them and they didn’t work with the hv wire I was using. The diameter of the wire wouldn’t fit through the connectors opening. This set fit the hv wire that was on my OMTech.

These connectors can be used anywhere and are relatively large. There are other HV connectors specifically for splicing, but I couldn’t locate any of them. Probably what you need…

There are products for just ‘splice’ the hv wires together, these may be a better option like hv tape and types of putty that you can form around the connection. They all seem to work… you do need a hv connector/splice.

Went out and took a photo of the splice on my machine… this is factory…

It is a high voltage meter, how it’s used makes the two connectors more understandable… it is just a ‘tap’ to the anode (positive) voltage from the lps. Here is my console…

If you are interested in more details…

Good luck

:smile_cat:

Yeah I get a kick out of some of the “Factory” stuff.