"capture" button in lens calibration wizard not reacting

Dear Community,
I get no reaction form the wizard when clicking on the “capture” button while trying to calibrate the camera lens.

Im expecting to get a repose like : “Image 1 (1280x1080) : Pattern found - Score : 0.1 Great! Click Next”,
however I unfortunately get no reaction what so ever.

The “Camera View” on the left side of the wizard shows a live feed from my camera looking at the laser bed showing the calibration card with the black circles.
No captured image comes up on the right hand side though, after clicking “capture”.

Im using :
LightBurn 1.1.04, built Thu 2022-04-28 @ 18:52
Win10
3rd party USB Webcam 1080P 120°
Thanks for any support!

Update: I have tested the same Camera on my MacMini and a 2nd install of Lightburn (same ver) and there it all works as expected I am able to calibrate the Camera Lens.

So im assuming the issue is not with the Camera?
I still need to get it to run on the Win10 Laptop in my workshop though.
Thanks.

1 Like

This is great. I’m so glad you tested it on the Mac.
Thank you for digging in.

Windows 10 has known foibles.
This is worth review:

Thanks John! Unforunatly I have had no luck with the suggestions in the FAQ.

At this point I have ditched Win10 all together and have installed Linux (BunsenLabs). The laptop is now successfully running Lightburn Trail with full camera support.

I now just have to figure out how to transfer my Win10 Lightburn Licence to Linux.

1 Like

You should have access to the Licence Portal from the Forum or access ‘Licence Management’ under the Help menu in the top line. You should be able to access your licences and delete your Win 10 device.

If it’s not working out for you, send an email to Support@lightburnsoftware.com and someone on the help desk should be able to remove it for you.

It may be helpful to copy the link from the forum thread into the email to support.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.