CCD Head Mounted Camera - Reg Marks

Hello Forum,

It’s been a while since I was last here but i’ve had a good look around and noticed a few topics that have now closed asking about Lightburn being able to work with a CCD style , laser head mounted (offset) camera system to allow you to expand upon the Print and Cut feature and use reg marks that the camera can pick up on for more precision.

Just wondering if the guys at Lightburn have has any more time to develop the software to accommodate a CCD camera for doing more Print and Cut based jobs?

The problem i’ve had using the red dot laser version that is already supported is that the red dot is not very accurate and i’ve adjusted it a few times but can’t seem to get it as right as what these CCD systems look like they can offer.

Look forward to hearing back from you and i’d be more than happy to help where I can :slight_smile:

Thanks again
Steve - 4130

Thank you for your continued interest. This, support for head-mounted camera systems, development effort is underway, no ETA available at this point.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.