Center of fill is offset

I think this is going in the right section.
I have a FoxAlien with the upgraded 20 watt diode module, purchased with leg upgrades and built a table for it and built a filter vacuum box. This issue was there when i first powered it up, but sort of comes and goes a little bit and loading up an old file appears to be really bad all of a sudden. I am burning shipping boxes at 100mm/s and 40% power. I know I can burn faster than this, thats a different problem for another thread.
I found two other threads that have the same issue I do, one without resolution and the other apparently was a different problem.

As stated in the one thread, the problem is not the offset tool- I don’t have it setup and the edges are fine. The problem is only in the middle.
Does anyone have any new ideas? From testing I can get it to burn properly when I single direction raster, but that takes twice as long to burn and makes my current usage so inefficient that I would honestly rather go back to plain boxes than keep burning them.

It will help a lot if you post and example of your settings, project and results.

Post your lightburn file so we can look at what you are seeing .

here’s a pic. Same issue shown as the linked threads.

Still looking for help if anyone has seen this before