Chinese Laser Options

I know there seems to be many different options of the Chinese lasers out there but is there a difference? Are they all built in the same factory, do they all have the same parts? I think buying one already in the states would be better as to not get caught up in a shipping or tarrif nightmare. Are there any opinions or advice?

See:

The search tool helps a lot…

Here is a good video, just out, about buying Chinese lasers.

Well I didn’t watch/listen to all of this but I can tell you my experience with the chinese laser.
Mine came from OMTEC. Absolutely completely adjusted in every aspect I could imagine. First time I turned it on and the last time I turned it on, yesterday, it has worked flawlessly.
Mine is advertised as a 60 W. Some have gotten real irritable because the Tube actually measures out to be 50W. So what! This machine does a great job on plywood and solid wood of varying species and thicknesses. Since we Sublimated tiles and glass for a several years I am not really over enthused about lasering same. Maybe some day but not right now.
If you need a higher wattage power? Get the next step up on the machine.
My machine cost $2500, my CNC two head commercial router cost $120,000.

I used Russ’s video as a basis when I bought my machine 3+ years ago. It is an XM-1060 Chinese 100W machine, and it hasn’t given me any trouble ( that I haven’t caused ) . I had upgraded to a RECI tube for more quality. It does have a Ruida controller in it and absolutely would buy another. Now, I won’t tell you that the machine’s quality rivals American built, it does not. The connections are ok, but not durable. But in my instance… evrything worked from Day 1, and I use it a lot. I bought mine on Ebay from HL Lasercut. Threw away the RdWorks code and bought LightBurn…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.