Circular array with numbers not working-BUG?

Thanks, Rick. Note that we’re both on Windows so may be OS specific as well.

I think auto-increment is not working. This is why I was editing the circle array?

Andrew

That feature of the circular array may not work in the way that you expect. You should follow the links that Rick sent earlier to get a better idea.

Here’s a link to the general documentation on variable text:
Variable Text Basics - LightBurn Software Documentation

Double Click fixed the problem. If I right click and edit text shape the problem is there.

Thanks for all your help

Andrew

I can confirm this issue reported with version 1.0.06 on Mac as well. Will elevate.

Update: * The issue was resolved and will be in the next release.

1 Like

When the next release?

Andrew

When it is ready. Hopefully before Christmas, but we have a bunch of things in flight right now, so I can’t promise that. Having said that, after you close the text box, the text re-appears, and you can edit text by just double-clicking and typing, so this is easy enough to get around until the new one is out.

Actually this didn’t work. Once you enter the text dialogue and exit the text object behaves differently and gives the blue circle handle only at certain zoom levels. Screenshots above.

Best to just not use the text dialogue until this is resolved. Frankly I didn’t even know it existed until this issue.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.