Cleanup gaps in lines on SVG images

I’m just learning and I’m trying to cleanup an image so I can cut it. The image has gaps and I’d like to be able to go and fill them in. I can’t find a tool to do that and I’ve checked the documentation

. I’ve attached a screenshot to help explain.

I forgot to say thanks!

You can usually do it manually, but in your example it is too much work. It looks like you’ve traced your items, can this be done a little more accurately? Try uploading your starting image here and we’ll look into it.

bomb crop
Hi: I scanned this in to my PC, then imported it into Lightburn and tried the image trace. This is the original scan. thanks

I tried to trace your image and clean the result afterwards, but it was not good enough to be put together, which is the point.
So it was better and faster to make a new one. I hope you can see my steps in the file, otherwise feel free to come back.
Påskeæg.lbrn2 (214.1 KB)

…I think more it’s the back of a cut in birch plywood

Thanks! You went “above and beyond” to help me. I will look at your file and see if I understand what you did. Thanks again

Shawn

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.