Clock numbe help please

Can someone please explain how we make a clock face with numbers going round in a circle using the array tool please.

Seen mention typing ‘dd’ as text and then preview showing it as numbers… Clear as mud.

Help please… Basically I want to make an oval click face which has the 12 numbers on it all facing the correct way and at the correct location.

Is there are easy way to achieve this???

Start by typing the number 1. Go to circular array, Set start at 0 and end at 360. Copies is set at 12, decrease your x center until the array is the diameter that you are trying to achieve. Uncheck rotate object copies. Then edit each numeral to the correct number. If you want to create an oval face you can group the numerals and manipulate using the handles at the major and minor axis.

I have experimented a bit more and found that I do not need to group the numerals after making them a circular array. Just need to select all and can manipulate using handles, change font or size of the text.

This link explains the process:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.