CNC machine freezes during processing

Hi. sometimes I ve a problem with my machine (GRBL Laser 100100).
sometimes it freezes during processing my work, engraving or cutting,the light of laser stays on and I can t do nothing, I must remove usb cable, reconnect the machine to pc and then I can begin a new work.
Someone can help me with this problem?

If the controller has a problem that can happen… Grbl machines can ‘choke’ on too much data. Are you doing scan or vector?

When it goes down, if there is anything written to the console? post it.

:smiley_cat:

I ve seen this problem while I m doing vector (but probably becuase I never do scan), and after this, the first thing I controll is always the consolle,but it has always “no problems”, I just see steps line (for example “Layer 4 pass 2”).The things I noticed, it has happened during long working, when for example I try to send a nesting with various things to work, or sometimes I ve thought it freezed because I was preparing a new project while lightburn was cutting or engraving another thing (but I ve seen it stopped also when I wasn t here).
Thank you very much and I m sorry for my english

The PC is not going to sleep I put this in “2 hours” before sleep,but I don t know if it starts doing a virus scan(but I don t think so cause yesterday I had this problems 3 or 4 times in a middle hou, so I don t think PC does more than one virus scan…!?)
As I tell to Jack, the things I noticed, it has happened during long working, when for example I try to send a nesting with various things to work, or sometimes I ve thought it freezed because I was preparing a new project while lightburn was cutting or engraving another thing (but I ve seen it stopped also when I wasn t here).
Thank you also to you very very much I hope sincerely we can solve this problem! :pray:

This morning It makes me the sale problem. I post some photos at the freeze position. I Will try to buy another cable buy I Hope you can see and solve the problem :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.