Compatibility for Neje 5

I’m using a Mac to control a Neje 5 control board, everything works except it will not burn. I have checked all settings and seem to be in order, also forced the the laser through a console command and it worked. I’m completely confused after trying everything possible (even AI). Thanks

Then…

This kind of makes the settings suspicious. Rather than a bunch of images, can you upload the file for review? I am on Windows but that should make no difference.

I am not at home, I will send them along next week

If there are any motion system errors in the Console window, the laser will prevent any jobs from starting.

You’d still be able to jog the laser-head and fire the laser independently, but not start any job.

If there are any errors like that, they’ll need to be cleared up before you can fully use your machine.