Compressed GUI move buttons after latest update

Having an issue on the Mac version where the GUI move buttons are crammed/compressed together after the latest update (0.9.14) and because of it I cannot select the a and or y axis movements. Is there a solution on the way or is anybody else having the same issue?

We are aware of this spacing issue and it has been fixed.

Can you please elaborate?

We’ll have an update shortly that fixes this.

Screen Shot 2020-06-19 at 7.58.17 PM I have to hover on top of the buttons really slowly to select the axis and most time it selects the wrong one

Do you have any idea when this will be fixed? It is very hard to move the laser.

Done. https://lightburnsoftware.com/blogs/news/lightburn-0-9-14-cleanup-for-a-few-issues

Rick,
I feel that it is not fixed I am on a 32 " monitor which I can almost see the buttons but when on the laptop the buttons are almost non-existent. Here is the 32" view.

here is the laptop view 13"

@dlbmaine, which version of LightBurn are you running?

Hi Rick
I am using version 9.14

Are you saying that these control buttons are not adjusting when you slide the ‘Toolbar Icon Size’ or that they are adjusting but they are too small? What size do you have set for this?

They are adjusting but not enough… And it affects the work area…

See the highlighted area

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.