Configurar corte

Quando configuro o corte (linha) geralmente para mdf 3mm velocidade 300 e potencia 100 , o corte inicia normalmente mas não ultrapassa a placa de mdf. Parece que fica mais fino no decorrer do corte.
Alguem poderia me orientar em como configurar o corte (Linha) de forma correta . Não consigo fazer um corte total em mdf de 3mm.O corte inicia perfeito mas no outro lado fica com uma linha fina de corte não sendo suficiente para soltar o trecho cortado !!!

When I set the cut (line) usually to mdf 3mm speed 300 and power 100 , the cut starts normally but does not go beyond the mdf board. It seems to get thinner as the cut progresses.
Could someone guide me on how to configure the cut (Line) correctly. I can’t make a total cut in 3mm mdf. The cut starts out perfect but on the other side it has a thin cut line not being enough to release the cut section !!!

I wrote something about cutting with a diode laser here. Worth reviewing:

I would say a few strategies for you in this case:

1. focus - You really need to make your focus is excellent. You may want to try focusing mid-way into the material in this case
  2. speed - you may need to slow down to cut to depth
  3. passes - not sure how many passes you had but another pass may have gotten you through
  4. air assist - if you weren’t using it this can make a huge difference for cutting operations
  5. lens - not sure what kind of lens you’re using but a longer focus lens may make cutting easier. Also, make sure your lens hasn’t gotten dirty from trying to cut. MDF is a nasty material and will leave a lot of residue everywhere.

Obrigado por sua atenção!!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.