Connection to creality 3d v1.1.4 board

Hello,
i have board creality 3d v1.1.4 on ender 3 printer and i have trouble with connection to machine. I connect it via usb (try all notebook USB ports), but lightburn is not detecting it. I create manual device for Marlin via USB. Alwayes i got error “Laser are not appear to be connected to your computer”. On the port i have just “Choose”.

Is this board supported?

Also i am using octoprint for remote control during 3d print or passing gcode over network. Has lightburn support for same remote usage?

You have this driver installed?

Nice thanks for quick reply. Problem was in this driver, after install it lightburn connected.
Thanks

After connect is device always busy, even for manual move, did you know problem here?
For more detail, i am on
lightburn 0.9.16 trial 64 bit windows
on the printer is TH3D Unified 1 Firmware Package in use.

In console i have just :

Waiting for connection…
Project loaded in 6 milliseconds
Waiting for connection…

Port opened, waiting for responseWhat about remote control?

Sorry I can’t help with remote control. Hopefully someone else will chime in.

If you only see ‘waiting for connection’ and nothing else, you aren’t connected yet. You might also need to change the baud rate, as Marlin boards often run at 250,000 baud instead of the default 115,200. (The Creality boards are Marlin firmware, I think)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.