Consola y modificar valor $

Hola a tod@s

Soy nuevo con Lightburn, Ruida, Laser co2 y todo lo que conlleva…
Inicialmente hice unas pruebas de rampa, enfoque etc. Realice algunos cortes en madera pero veo con solo poner un 4% de potencia o incluso un 1% el contrachapado de 3mm lo corta en 1 pasada y el amperimetro marca un max de 19Amp el tubo que tengo es el Reci 100w. Vi algunos videos que hay que modificar los valores de % respecto a la potencia ($30 - $32) pero cuando accedo al desplegable de (Consola) no puedo escribir nada… no me deja realizar modificaciones.
Estoy usando aún la versión de prueba de Lightburn desconozco si puede estar capada esta opción sin comprar la licencia.

Gracias por adelantado. Saludos

Hello everyone

I’m new to Lightburn, Ruida, Laser co2 and all that goes with it …
Initially I did some ramp, focus etc. tests. I made some cuts in wood but I see with only putting 4% power or even 1% the 3mm plywood cuts it in 1 pass and the ammeter shows a max of 19Amp the tube I have is the Reci 100w. I saw some videos that have to modify the% values with respect to the power ($ 30 - $ 32) but when I access the drop-down of (Console) I can’t write anything … it won’t let me make modifications.
I’m still using the trial version of Lightburn, I don’t know if this option can be enabled without buying the license.

Thanks in advance. Greetings

Hello Jose, Hola

I live in Canada and my Spanish is terrible but I want to make sure your questions get answered.

The trial version of LightBurn is fully functional. It’s something that the development team takes seriously.

Some options in LightBurn are not allowed when some settings or conditions are contrary to what the user is trying to do. Some of the settings are in firmware and embedded in the controller for the engraver. The Ruida Controller is a different type of controller ( Motion Control ) than the GRBL controller. The $30 / $32 settings exist for the GRBL controller only. This is why you can’t reach them or change them.

Please tell us more about what you are wanting to do with respect to cutting or engraving the material you have chosen.

You can attach pictures to help us understand what you want.

I hope this helps get you unstuck Jose,
Kind regards,

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.