Control panel to plug multiple plugs into, with on/off switches

I have a 130W Chinese laser and installed an off the shelf power strip that includes a breaker from home depot. It controls my pump, chiller and my flat pannel interior lighting, laptop and exhaust fan. The only thing it does not control is the 220 to the laser

I bought a power strip from Amazon that has a remote control. Placed it on the side of my laser with the adhesive strip and plugged everything into the strip. Works great!

And another version of a panel

We provide STEAM training for teachers and students so I did this with LEDs , Green All is safe, Red, beware.
I also added all the control for elements including air on, off to this laser and pressure adjustment both main and on air assist, just to centralize everything

The see through gives the students something interesting to look at :slight_smile:

Looks sharp. A close shot of the installed panel would have been nice. I do like the ma meter you have, brings back memories :slight_smile:

I use something like this, but it’s 10 years old or older and I can’t find its name on the .net. I don’t 'Love" it, but I sure use it all the time.
https://www.dell.com/en-us/work/shop/tripplite-6-outlet-under-monitor-protect-it-surge-suppressor-with-6-ft-cord/apd/a0370165/power-cooling-data-center-infrastructure?gacd=9646510-1025-5761040-266794296-0&dgc=st&ds_rl=1282786&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI3sK17MH58QIVGLfICh2qdwzgEAQYAiABEgLk4PD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds&nclid=ajpL_UHmzz-mLql8zhq3lnjCbhda9lx6llrsY0c_zrW_pUtjodotdfE6FvmuvBuU