Correcting lens settings

I have found much to my dismay that Cloudray did not correct for the lens they installed on my laser. I have bought the Galvo edition and have been going through the crash course, but I am getting very frustrated. At it seems every problem i am told to load my EZCAD… in this case the corfile2. I have that as provided by Cloudray but I keep getting a cannot load LMC driver. I did not expect to have to jump to a program i have never used to run this program. Additionally (a topic I will take up with Cloudray) the EZCAD file appears to be registered to someone in China. Perhaps that is why it will not load? My 175*175 lens is cutting a 35.4mm diameter circle when called for a 28.4. I see no way to correct this as I cannot get the EZCAD file to run.

EZCad needs it’s own driver in order to load and run. It needs to see the controller card. You’ll need to load up the EZCad driver in order to run either EZCad or the Corfile2 program. When you’re done with that, you’ll need to swap back to the LightBurn driver for LightBurn to run. That’s the only way to do it unfortunately.

Please tell us more about your Galvo laser, Source and EZCAD version.

There are plenty of Galvo enthusiasts around and it’s likely that someone with a similar system will be able to share some insights.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.