The shapes that should be there, I build completely in LB.
I first constructed the whole thing in LB, then isolated that single shape I wanted a complete sheet of. I think I did this by deleting everything else and saving under a new name, but I may have copied it to a new file. The shape on the left in your screenshot looks correct, but I’m not sure if I closed it on the right side or not (I sometimes optimize away doubled lines manually before array-ing to save time when running the job) (edit: I may also have created a pair with a de-duped connecting line and arrayed that). I then used the array tool to fill the sheet.
This is the base file where I constructed (and tested) it: furniture.lbrn2 (464.1 KB) The shape in question is in the second row.
The original shape was made using boolean subtraction. I’m working in a 1/2 in grid with 3 mm plywood, which makes positioning anything a pain…
PS: In case it’s not clear: This was a sheet completely filled with this one shape.