Crash of ver 0.9.18 on Mac

ver 0.9.18 crashed and now, impossible to reinstall previous version. version 0.9.17 that was ok before the crash of 0.9.18 doesn’t work. Restart several time the Mac book and nothing. I use Mojave version 10.14.2. All was ok before crash of the 0.9.18…

Why is it impossible to install the previous version?

“Doesn’t work” isn’t a lot of detail to go on. Is it giving you an error of some kind?

i have dmg files of previous versions (0.9.16 and 0.9.17). so it’s easy to install. I install and I run the software but it doesn’t start…with sometimes a message to propose to send the error to apple or the restart the LightBurn software…see message :

Just an FYI.
I’m running macOS High Sierra V 10.13.6 and my update was perfect . . . so far.

If you get a crash report, can I see it?

here is the code generated at each run of LightBurn. thanks for your help.lightburn error.txt (62.5 KB)

problem solved. I have update Mojave 10.14.2 to 10.14.6. reinstall LightBurn 0.9.18 : same problem. then reinstalled LightBurn 0.9.16 : ok. update from 0.9.16 to 0.9.18 : OK

That’s very strange. The crash is something that I’ve never seen crash before, but it might’ve been a preference that got messed up.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.