Crashing Constantly

for the last 2 weeks my lightburn has been crashing, and files are unsaveable meaning i have to start from scratch, usually happens when i try to save or send to laser, it just greys out and says not responding. not sure if its got to do with the update? Please help im wasting so much time re designing

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling LightBurn?
You can rollback to a previous version to determine if the issue is version related or your PC.

Your profile shows windows but which one, 10, 11? And are you up to date on its updates?

Is there a point where it consistently stalls, i.e., what routines are you doing when it becomes unresponsive? Draw a line and try to save, draw a circle and try to save, import a graphic and try to save, etc. This will help determine when and where. Is that routine repeatable in causing there crash?

Tell us more about what’s going on and report back.

actually not sure about windows maybe 11?

I rolled back, unilnstalled and re installed and slightly improved but i just paid to renew and updated to the current version and its crashing again,

Seems to be on importing a file, saving a file or sending to laser.

Do you have a lot of files in the directory that you are importing? If so, move the old files to a different directory, and see if it helps.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.