Creality CV-30 Falcon 10w problem

I just got my Falcon 10 W and when I started it I tried to use auto search at lightburn but couldn’t find it so I added the file that came with my laser and it seems connected fine but it is firing all the time I upgraded the firmware as creality told me but still have the same problem it is fire all the time and I always have this message at the start (

Waiting for connection…

e[0;32mI (15220) serial: Line state changed! dtr:0, rst:1e[0m

e[0;32mI (18410) serial: Line state changed! dtr:0, rst:0e[0m

e[0;32mI (19445) serial: Line state changed! dtr:0, rst:1e[0m

ok

[VER:1.3a.20220818:]

[OPT:VH]

ok

Homing

e[0;31mE (19814) gpio: gpio_isr_handler_remove(480): GPIO isr service is not installed, call gpio_install_isr_service() firste[0m

e[0;31mE (19815) gpio: gpio_isr_handler_remove(480): GPIO isr service is not installed, call gpio_install_isr_service() firste[0m

e[0;31mE (20467) gpio: gpio_isr_handler_remove(480): GPIO isr service is not installed, call gpio_install_isr_service() firste[0m

e[0;31mE (20469) gpio: gpio_isr_handler_remove(480): GPIO isr service is not installed, call gpio_install_isr_service() firste[0m

e[0;31mE (20470) gpio: gpio_isr_handler_remove(480): GPIO isr service is not installed, call gpio_install_isr_service() firste[0m

e[0;31mE (20471) gpio: gpio_isr_handler_remove(480): GPIO isr service is not installed, call gpio_install_isr_service() firste[0m

ok

Starting stream

[MSG:Pgm End]

Stream completed in 0:00

I can’t do anything and searched everywhere but didn’t find any answer
anyone can help? thank you

Start here (!)

I attempted to download Laser Grave and look at the GCode it produces but it won’t launch on Win 10 64 bit.

If you have the version of Laser Grave that came with your machine and if you’ve installed it, please post the GCode file here. I’m thinking you may have a Marlin device and that the firmware and configuration may be proprietary.

From what I’ve seen these are GRBL-based devices and they advertise LightBurn support. Here’s the support page for this model:

CR-Laser Falcon Laser Engraver Software& Firmware Download - Creality 3D

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.