Creality Update and Connecting to iMac

hello all,

I am hoping to find some help. I have had my creality laser for 6ish months now, and I have never been able to get it to connect with lightburn through my iMac (2021). I have also never been able to do a firmware update on the laser (it never stops beeping). If you have any suggestions on either of these topics, I would LOVE to hear them.

Thank you,
AJ

According to the Falcon users manual on the Creality website, you can flash the firmware from the TF card without connecting the engraver.

Firmware Upgrade
Please login the official website https://www.creality.com/download, select the relevant engraving machine and model and download the latest firmware. Save it to TF card and it can be automatically updated when powered on.

1 Like

yes, thank you. I have tried this, that’s the part about “it never stops beeping”. When I try to update the firmware, the instructions say that when the beeping stops, this means the update is complete.

Does the Physical Reset button interfere with the beeping?

Is there anything interesting in the tutorial on the TF card?

Is the beep a fast-beep?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.